Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brazil, here I come!






Well, I am preparing to return to the place I love. This month I am celebrating a year of www.Blessings4Brazil.com. Who could have ever known that a simple trip to Brazil would result in a life changing love of such a culture. Okay, I have to admit, I did not like Brazil when I first arrived in April of last year. It did not help that my luggage was held up and I did not understand the language. I was just miserable. When one starts their trip with delayed or lost luggage it sets a bad tone for the trip. But now, I have come to just expect TAM airlines to lose it, but they usually are good with returning it. (And, usually the better price to Brazil from New York).

So now I prepare and hope to return to Brazil with some materials for the children at Solar de Los Meninos in Rio de Janeiro. I started collecting books that I am collect in conjunction with www.BooksforBrazil.org. I also have to work on my Portuguese. Eu preciso estudiar meu portuguese! Mas, eu vou estudio quando retorno. Until then, I am counting down when I can lay on the beach and gaze at Pao de Acuzar.

No comments: