Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HAPPY!

Y'all do not know how happy I am right now.

This week the spirit of the Lord put a new idea in my head for the project. To help set up a sign up on the website for those interested in learning Portugese or English. It was not something I planned, but I added this new feature to the website and people are already signing up to provide free session. Y'ALL are just AMAZING! You just do not know. I am so happy right now. It's not just about collecting funds, books, computer materialsI just want to all that I can to help people help others. This just makes me feel good about people. I know we are all going through different things in our lives, but thank you for trying and believing.
Thank you, thank you and thank you!

I am honored that you guys continued to understand what I am trying to do.
Lauri, the Believer of Blessings


http://www.blessings4brazil.com/EnglishSpon.html
or to view overall projects http://www.blessings4brazil.com/theproject.html

No comments: